Tenaui Africa Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Printing Machine Operator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 09, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Responsible for producing printed objects and materials using assigned printing machinery.
- Operates various types of printing machines including offset, letterset, and screen printers.
- Reviews client requests to understand scope and parameters of print jobs.
- Determines quantities required for print job.
- Matches colors for print job per job request.
- Inspects random production samples to evaluate quality of printings.
- Drafts and submits reports for daily production totals.
- Maintains a clean area around printing machinery.
- Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn to operate various printing machines.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Experience working efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Being reliable.
- Being smart and agile.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates should posses an OND/SSCE/GCE/NECO qualification.
- 0-3 years work experience.
- Physically able to operate printing machines.
- Able to bend or kneel frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance on a frequent basis.
Please Note: Male Applicants Only
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.