2 weeks ago
Job title : Principal Librarian jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The applicant must possess a good honours Degree in any discipline and a professional degree of MLS or MLIS in Library Science and Library Information Science
- Possession of a PhD degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 10 years cognate experience in an academic or research library.
- The candidate must have contributed to knowledge through research and publications in reputable journals, possessing proven records of sound administrative leadership and being a registered member of the Library Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN).
- Candidates are expected to be registered (having a current subscription) with the various recognized professional bodies, as applicable, and demonstrate proficiency in ICT.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Application Letter and CV with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged according to the University’s template below:
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidate should state the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package.
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on their behalf (in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath) directly to the address above.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Principal Librarian jobs
- Salary Offer: *********