Beacongate Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Primary School Teacher
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Working with parents to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools;
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Understanding of British/Nigerian Curriculum is Key
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Availability to work extended hours on occasions.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
N100,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.