About PricewaterhouseCoopers’s Job offer
Job title : Head of Regional Office
Quick Recommended Links
- Implements the company’s marketing and channel optimisation strategies at the Regional Office.
- Coordinates the execution of customers acquisition and retention strategies targeted at the company’s Project Finance customers to maximize market penetration, customer growth, profitability and sector development.
- Provide advisory services to small and medium sized non-oil exporters within the Regional office area.
- Coordinate recovery as well as credit performance monitoring efforts for customers within the purview of the Regional office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input in the articulation of the Business Development Division’s strategy / plan for customer acquisition and retention.
- Execute the company’s marketing strategy within the target market segments (agro-allied, manufacturing, services and solid minerals) at the Regional area office to increase it’s market share.
- Contribute to the formulation of strategies required to acquire and sustain accounts in the defined target sectors ( i.e Manufacturing, Agro- Allied, Services and Solid Minerals)
- Coordinate execution of the company’s marketing strategy to increase the company’s market share in trade finance:
- Customer visits
- Targeted advertisements and awareness campaigns
- Exporters enlightenment programs
- Trade fairs and conferences etc.
- Ensure proper completion of credit application forms by customer and adequacy of supporting documentation.
- Ensure timely scheduling and conduct of appraisal visits.
- Ensure Proper due diligence on customers as required.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of credit appraisal findings.
- Review trade finance applications (in line with the company’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations / decisions.
- Manage the company’s trade finance portfolio and monitor the quality of existing customer relationships on a continuous basis.
- Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationships issues to ensure customer satisfaction and escalate as required.
- Develop concepts for promotional campaigns targeted at exporters within the Regional area office.
- Participate in product launches at areas within the purview of the Regional office.
- Participate in awareness campaigns, fairs, conferences etc aimed at promoting the company’s products and services.
- Identify customer / market needs at the Regional area office and proactively seek to provide products / services to meet these needs.
- Monitor and ensure the branch meet its customers acquisition and retention target.
- Provide advisory services and trade information to small and medium sized non-oil exporters within the Regional area office:
- Business plan development
- Feasibility studies
- Financial advisory services (e.g. sources of cheap funds, application details etc.)
- Ensure timely and efficient handling of all correspondences from or to Regional office
- Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationships issues to ensure customer satisfaction and escalates as required.
- Liaise with Service Desk at the Head Office to ensure timely resolution of customer
- Monitor the implementation of the unit’s budget.
- Conduct credit performance monitoring visits for project sites within the purview of the Regional area office
- Represent the Bank in seminars, workshops, meetings etc, as required and make recommendations / report to ED, Business Development.
- Review and approve bank and cash transactions in line with authority limits.
- Ensure timely deposit of cheques / drafts (for repayments and recovery) from customers at the Bank’s bank account in Regional
- Ensure all bank and cash transactions at the Regional office are adequately documented and forwarded to the Head Office for posting
- Monitor the implementation of the branch’s budget.
- Manage the welfare of staff at Regional Office.
- Manage relationship with the respective vendors servicing the Regional area office
- Review the branch’s performance and conduct performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Prepare and submit activity and performance reports to the ED, Business Development.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the ED, Business Development
- First Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience, with at least two (2) year supervisory experience.
- Strong Credit skills and significant exposure in trade / project finance
- Proven experience in marketing project / trade finance products. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of designing and selling project / trade finance products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to make presentations to Management / Board and other stakeholders as may be required.
- Significant understanding of the operations of an Export Credit Agency.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- Willingness to work extra hours where required in order to achieve the company’s objectives.
- General understanding of the objectives and purpose of a development finance institution.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their CV / Resume to: email@example.com quoting the “Job position” as the subject of the email.