SPIE Oil & Gas Services’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Pressure Vessel Superintendent – M/F jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term – Contract
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract duration: 3 months
Employee Status: Employee
- SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria is currently looking for a Vessel Superintendent to join its work force in Nigeria.
Based in Port Harcourt, the main purpose of the job is:
- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations.
- Ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
- Ensures that the PVV Engineering Package is fully in accordance with the Scope of Work, free of clashes, consistent and compliant with the quality requirements.
- Ensures that the designed PVV modification involves no HSE risk during site execution, minimum offshore site works and minimum production loss.
- Ensures that design done by VENDOR is in accordance with Technical Requisition.
- Ensures that work is delivered in time in accordance with the planning.
- Ensures that the PVV Design Appraisal Dossier (DAD) is compliant with PED requirements, complete and approved by NoBo for hand over to Construction team.
- Ensures Constructability, Operability and Maintainability of designed PVV modifications
- Contributes to achieve clients and Department HSE objectives. Report anomalies and any HSE events.
- Contributes to the implementation of corrective actions when required/requested
Profile must Have:
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years within the Petroleum Industry
- Excellent knowledge of clients referential, international / local Codes & Standards and local regulations related to PVV discipline and excellent knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- Pro-active with good organizational skills, team spirit, strong communication skills (verbal & written) and service minded.
- English language is mandatory, both spoken & written.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Pack Office and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microstation would be an asset
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
*Pressure Vessel Superintendent – M/F jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria