Job title : Presales Consultant B2B SaaS Fintech
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Oradian is a B2B SaaS Fintech, offering a core banking and loan management platform for fintechs, neobanks and digital lenders across Africa and Asia. Our customers are at the cutting edge of financial services in emerging markets and serve millions of clients through our platform.
- We are looking for a Presales Consultant to join our sales team and to support Oradian’s business expansion. You will be the sparring partner of our sales executives, working closely with prospect customers to identify their needs, present our solutions and support the sales process through relationship building.
- Applicants must have a solid understanding of financial institutions’ processes, ideally lending fintechs and/or neobanks. You should be able to interact with multiple stakeholders from technical to engineering to C-suite. You will be required to travel up to 30%.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of our solutions and provide technical guidance throughout the sales cycle to assist in moving opportunities from early stage qualification to closure
- Assist sales in accurately assessing and forecasting opportunities.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a right fit proposal covering Oradian’s software & services appropriately mapped to the client’s business drivers
- Create and run Demos and PoC’s with the customers
- Be the key product subject matter expert to determine how the product can be integrated into the client’s overall technology solution.
- Provide sales support by leading or assisting with new or existing customer presentations; provide demonstrations of solutions.
- Effectively communicate key differentiators and competitive advantages.
- Lead and drive RFI/RFP responses.
- Ensure adequate pre-sales information regarding implementation.
- Build re-usable collateral (demos, decks, etc.) that can be tailored as required for other customer opportunities.
- Document client use cases to build sales toolkits for re-use
- Assist the sales and marketing teams in Lead Generation Campaigns
- Provide feedback about customer’s requirements to the product and engineering teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in at least one (preferably both) of:
- B2B/Enterprise SaaS pre-sales for financial institutions
- Neobank / Lending Fintech operations
- High-level engineering background that enables conversations about the technical aspects of our SaaS platform with Fintech CTOs
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with high accuracy about technical terms with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments
- Well-structured and detail oriented, able to analyse customer’s operational requirements
- Creative and solution oriented when exploring use-cases
- Open-minded to meet customers and create relationships with different stakeholders through the organisation both virtually as well as face to face
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Presales Consultant B2B SaaS Fintech jobs