About PreDiagn’s Job offer
Job title : Accounting Clerk
Job Location : Kano
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for basic book-keeping.
- Responsible for withdrawal and lodgment of cash and cheque
- Preparation of expenses schedule
- Raising of cheques for payment and transfers
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Responsible for providing details of all transactions
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the company’s bank account
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Reconciling account receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Maintenance of sales day books.
- OND in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in the Hausa Language
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Strong detail-oriented with a heavy focus on maintaining accuracy and integrity of accounts
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject.