Netcom Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Pre-Sales and Technical Solutions Engineer jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Drive and support the technical proposal and costing process as economic technical solution provider, in cooperation with technical capability owners, to both prospective customers and representatives of currently assigned client accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to customer requests for proposals received through BDD, develop technical solution designs and bills of materials for cost-effective solutions.
- Provide basic design information of solution scope, functional description, bill of material and specification to serve as a basis for independent delivery / implementation by Project Engineering team and capability owners representatives as applicable.
- Provide Technical Sales Support for the company’s portfolio of products and services and effectively communicate the value proposition of offered solutions.
- Collaborate with BDD, Capability Owners and other technical OEM resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- To continually keep up with new technologies entering the market and refresh technical sales training and certification to stay current with evolving technologies and continue to develop optimal product and service offering.
- Gather and prioritize customer requirements and other market insights to define the future of Netcom products and services and to recommend new product lines.
- Achieve product and service pre-sales engineering productivity, profitability, and growth targets.
- Develop thorough knowledge of technology relating to the product technology and experience in network, storage, servers, cloud, and security solutions.
Experience, Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science, Network Engineering or Information Security.
- Alternatively, an associate degree when holding technology certifications in networking, (cloud) storage, security, or virtualization.
- 3-5 years job experience in the information technology or related technical service provider sector.
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable Pre-Sales role.
- Product sales certification, engineering design credentials, or equivalent technical sales credentials for OEM solutions.
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and managing product lines.
- Demonstrated track record in developing product strategies.
Essential Skills / knowledge / Traits
- Ability and capability to understand customer requirements and determine the best solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of systems administration and performance tuning of application/software ÛÒ virtualization, containerization, automation software, Cloud architecture, UNIX/Linux based environments, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of network design and implementation in IP networks is a must ÛÒ switches, routers, firewalls, bandwidth managers, IP telephony systems, wireless network, etc.
- Ability to work as a motivated self-driven team player in coordination with capability owners and Account Managers for standard solutions and with HODÛªs and Management for non-standard and new products and services solutions.
- Commitment to developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
Desirable Skills / knowledge / Traits
- Commercial and customer focus.
- Ability to motivate and drive cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to perform work or support outside office hours if required.
*Pre-Sales and Technical Solutions Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria