Job title : Practice Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Practice Manager has oversight and is responsible for the effective coordination of the work activities of all non-clinical staff, while collaborating with and supporting the Centre’s Clinical team to achieve and maintain an excellent customer experience through qualitative clinical service delivery across the Practice.
- The Practice Manager will also be expected to contribute significantly to growing the Centre’s customer base through their business development activities and administratively drive & implement cost-effective processes in line with company strategy, goals and values.
Administration / Operations:
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to develop, plan, coordinate and implement the Company’s administrative policies, procedures and systems at the Branch level, devising ways to streamline processes, create efficiencies and manage costs.
- Maintain oversight of the Centre’s administrative & operational systems and processes to support the smooth running of the Centre by planning, organizing, and driving various administrative & operational activities, ensuring that these systems comply with the latest regulatory requirements; providing relevant information & recommendations for improvement as required.
- Monitor compliance to the Company’s administrative systems and processes by all Practice staff, ensuring all clinical and other Centre operational units adhere to set administrative policies and process.
- Supervise and closely manage the work activities of the Centre’s Customer Experience team, the Centre’s Appointment Book and practice recall/referral systems.
- Spearhead and perform patient recall process and target to ensure weekly improvement.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to practice data capture procedures relating to new patient enquiries and treatment plan uptake.
- Manage weekly/monthly scheduling of the Centre’s Clinical Staff.
Business Development/Client Relationship Management:
- Drive various business development initiatives as agreed with the COO or Chief Executive Officer (CEO), exploring new effective ways to expand the Practice’s patient base.
- Spearhead the Practice’s visibility and presence in targeted or key sectors within the Centre’s environs.
- Ensure the efficient operation of Patient Referral & Testimonial procedures; work with Centre staff and liaise with other practices to ensure a regular supply of referred patients.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the Patient Recall & Reactivation process, with the aim of re-booking lapsed patients and gaining acceptance of treatment plans not taken up.
- Oversee the activities of the janitors & other members of the Centre’s Facility Management team to ensure all Smile360 premises are well-maintained, clean, organized, and secure to ensure an optimal experience for our patients.
- Create or review daily/weekly cleaning schedules and checklists; work with the janitorial team to maintain a regular cleaning program (i.e., floor care, deep & general cleaning etc.) as agreed with the Janitorial Team Lead(s) on site.
- Coordinate and enforce proper supervision of daily, weekly or other specially scheduled cleaning activities across all Smile360 facilities or locations to ensure conformance to specifications and established quality standards.
- Oversee the onboarding and general activities of new janitors.
- Enforce employee & Organizational compliance with relevant Health & Safety policies, requirements and regulations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Practice Manager jobs