Job title : Power Platform Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- ?We are looking for an enthusiastic Power Platform Developer to design and develop Power Platform solutions utilizing the various components of the power platform from power apps, power BI, power virtual agents, and power automate to modernize the workplace.
- Building solutions using power apps (canvas app, model-driven app), power pages, power automate (cloud flows & Robotic process automation), power bi, power virtual agents, AI builder, dataverse, PCF (Power Apps Code Components), and connectors for clients and internal solutions.
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Azure Logic Apps, Azure, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Champion technical design sessions: collect, analyze, identify, and document functional requirements that meet the client’s needs
- Embed Power Platform components in Teams, SharePoint, web applications, and more.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to applications that extend Microsoft 365 platforms.
- Document and demonstrate solutions through flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, user guides, and more.
- Be imaginative, enthusiastic, and courageous; show high creativity and initiative and deliver new approaches to solutions.
- Being adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in the business to understand and analyze requirements, coach, and manage expectations.
- Understand and translate business requirements into well-architected solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
- Support UAT with business users, capturing and reporting defects to the project to enable review, required remediation, and re-test.
- Maintain best practices throughout Power Platform projects
- Keep abreast of new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
What you need to succeed
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Programming knowledge and experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight timelines in a high-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Dedication to meet project deadlines
- High Proficiency in English
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to work together with clients and deliver high-quality results
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written communications, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to technical and nontechnical users.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Work experience Relevant experience in the technology industry is key.
- Knowledge building with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytics Skills
- Knowledge of process analysis, design, and implementation
- Knowledge of technical/solution design document creation
- Experience working in SharePoint Online, Building Reports and dashboards for Power BI,
- Expected working knowledge of various Canvas-App formulas
- Experience developing Business Intelligence platforms?
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Power Platform Developer jobs