Gran Melia Hotel’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Pool Attendant/Life Guard jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to recruit an observant Pool Attendant/Lifeguard to ensure the safety of swimmers and visitors to our swimming pool. The Pool Attendant/Lifeguard will explain safety rules to patrons, warn them about unsafe situations, and enforce policies on showers and proper attire. You will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness by inspecting swimming pool areas, locker rooms and restrooms. You will maintain pool equipment, and monitor and record pool temperatures.
To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly, and make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers. Top candidates are excellent communicators, swift and safety-minded.
- Overseeing activities at the Swimming Pool.
- Treating of the water
- Assisting with swimming lessons.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
- 20 years of age or older.
- Completion of lifeguard training.
- At least 2 years related experience.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
- Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
- Good work Ethics & Attitude
*Pool Attendant/Life Guard jobs in Nigeria
*Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs in Nigeria