About Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre’s Job offer
Job title : PLAC 2021 Legislative Internship Programme
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duration of Internship: April – June 2021
- Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) is implementing a 10-week long internship programme, with support from the European Union (EU) for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
- At least, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Completed NYSC
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- The internship is unpaid and only stipends to cover transportation / lunch costs within Abuja is provided.
- Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern. It is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send a two-page Resume or CV in MS Word format, saved in their name and a 300-word, “Statement of Interest” indicating the importance of their participation in the programme to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title as subject of the email.
Important Information and Notice
- The Statement of Purpose should be sent as an in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment. Also include your state of origin in your resume as interns will be selected from all states of the Federation and the FCT.
- Applications sent after the closing date or in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained. The internship provides for equal opportunity participation. All persons from across Nigeria are encouraged to apply.