Nigerian Police Service Commission’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : September 12, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The online registration process will run for a period of six (6) weeks availing both male and female Nigerians of good character the opportunity of serving the fatherland.
- The requirements for admission into the Academy include that the applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN), score not less than 180 marks in the 2022 JAMB, and must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as institution of first choice.
- Possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC / NECO with credit pass in Mathematics and English.
- Be aged between 17 22 years by 31st October, 2022.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and not less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m for female.
- Have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (male only)
- Not be married or pregnant at the time of admission (female only)
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online