Reliable Steel & Plastic Ind. Ltd.’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Plastic Mould Workshop Technician jobs in Anambra
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : October 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Description :
- Maintain and repairs moulds, tools and automation to support Production requirements.
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on tools used for production.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety.
- Builds, maintain and troubleshoots dies, moulds, fixture and automation.
- Minimum of OND in Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the same role.
- Possesses a detailed and methodical approach to work.
- Effective Communication.
- Quality-oriented with an ability to work at a moderate pace.
- Knowledge of injection and insert Moulds
*Plastic Mould Workshop Technician jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Anambra
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria