Sunrose Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Plant Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a private limited liability company engaged in Major Highway and Civil Engineering Construction Projects. The Company uses extensive experience and expertise in executing complex civil engineering projects for its clients. It manages this process from conception, through detailed design and construction stages to ensure clients goals are met. With a number of new projects starting in the North Central and North East of Nigeria, the company now seeks to recruit an experienced Plant Manager.
As Plant Manager you must have a proven track record of running employees efficiently and effectively. You must have hands on approach with a strong ñdeliveryî focus with your team and must be committed to safety and excellence in the workplace. You must have trade certificates and at least 15 years experience on heavy earthmoving equipment and other associated construction equipment. Other responsibilities include training of front line supervisors and provide overall support to the Plant Maintenance department and control of a plant maintenance workforce. In addition, you will coordinate, plan, trouble shoot and ensure an effective day-to-day supervision of the plant. You will directly supervise shop and field maintenance activities. Additional duties will include parts ordering for future and current tasks and the training of employees in fault finding including the reading of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics. You will ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and to instill and nurture a safe working environment within the maintenance department.
To be considered, you must possess:
Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Trade qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years post trade experience
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Well developed knowledge of mobile equipment, planned maintenance systems, familiarity with computer diagnostics in mobile equipment trouble shooting
- Extensive experience in maintenance of diesel engines, Mercedes tipping trucks lorries, asphalt pavers
- Extensive experience in the maintenance of a modern fleet of heavy earthwork equipment e.g. CAT wheel loaders, D8R dozers, motor graders, excavators, scrapers and mobile cranes
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of quarry and asphalt plants and Atlas Copco drilling rigs would be a distinct advantage
- Able to demonstrate sound leadership qualities
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.