Job title : Planning Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Job Objective/ Purpose of Job:
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Provide Project Planning / Scheduling support services for the Project.
- Establish and maintain Project control plans and schedules, including Project Contract Plan, Gant Charts and progress S-Curves
- Analyse and propose improvements to schedules, including use of critical path analysis and resource loading.
- Monitor and report progress against the Project control schedules.
- Generate plan and schedule summaries and similar presentational material as required by the Project
- Review and audit contractors’ planning procedures
- Deputise and provide leave cover for the Lead Planning Engineer
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Maintain up to date baseline Project control documents, including Contract Plan, Gant Charts and progress S-Curves, with progress figures updated on a weekly basis.
- Education Qualification: Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Professional Qualification: n/a
- Experience Minimum of 8 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position
- Age 30 +
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Broad, multi-discipline knowledge and experience of offshore Oil and Gas projects, with a fair understanding of associated field activities, including Drilling, Production, Maintenance and Marine Operations.
- Good presentational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Project (as well as MSWord/Excel/Powerpoint)
Experience in Primavera P3 or P3e preferred
- Behavioural: Good attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Well organised, interactive, forward thinking and methodical
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Planning Engineer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!