Job title : Planning Engineer M/F
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- SPIE Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Planning Engineer to join its work force in Nigeria.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for Documentation Management System.
- Monitor the function of EDMS for the ECP Packages for the 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD.
- To act as the EDMS/related tools focal person the ECP package for the 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD.
- Development and maintenance of structured documentation, Analyse technical documents and other documentation to develop a project schedule including report.
- Confer with engineers, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to schedules and progress report
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports.
- To supervise project schedule development, maintenance, monitoring and progress status and reporting related to all ECP packages for the 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD.
- Carries out the EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) evolution needs.
- Manages the use and delivery of EDMS related/typical tools within the entity.
- Liaises with technical support in Headquarter for dedicated Entity requests.
- Carries out all Local EDMS Administrative requirements such as creation of accounts, codes etc
- Liaises with IT on all issues relating to EDMS Server problems.
- Advises and follows up on any deficiencies of EDMS and be the Entity focal point for all these issues
- Assist in the development and issue all necessary planning, scheduling and progress measurement and control
- To work with all project disciplines to supervise and ensure understanding of total project schedule needs and integration
of schedule activities.
- Continuous vigilance to ensure all charges to Project Time (Schedule) Objectives is met.
- Early advise to the Project leadership team in respect of schedule slippage (gap analysis).
- To interface with project site management and site counterparts for specific planning and scheduling tasks.
- Assist in providing full range of schedule development for all Project activities and progress reporting expertise.
- Ensure and manage good Document Management system with the use of TUCN prodom (EDMS) which allows a centralized information access and centralized archiving system.
- Regular contact with EDMS users for training and technical supports is also very important.
- Job requires Technical competence in the use of EDMS and proficiency in PRIMAVERA and MS ProjectsEnsures proper management of TUPNI Documentation.
- Manages the use of EDMS within the locations to ensure efficiency.
- Writes and reviews entity Document Management procedures
- Ensure Effective and timely response to schedule control for the ECP 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD team.
Qualifications and experience required :
- Bsc in Management or Engineering or its equivalent.
- 5 years’ Experience in Document Control or related field with at least 3 years’ Experience in Project environment and a recognised electronic document Management System.
- 3 years’ Experience in project Planning
- Experience with Planning and project management software such as Ms Project, Microsoft Office, and Primavera version
6 or higher.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Planning Engineer M/F jobs