Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Planning & Business Performance Reporting Manager – Pan Africa jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an experienced and competent Business Performance Management professional who will handle our cement industry’s business planning & performance reporting functions, and build processes that meet our business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare business planning guidelines/ assumptions and provide guidance/ assistance to budget holders during the planning process.
- Carry out first-level review and validation of budget data presented by Units and highlight major inconsistencies/ shortcomings.
- Develop a consolidated budget pack for review and approval of the Group Financial Controller.
- Monitor approved budget allocations, revenue, and expenditure and highlight variances for the attention of the GFC.
- Carry out cash forecasting and debt optimization.
- Perform Internal and External benchmarking.
- Prepare first drafts of relevant periodic and/ or ad hoc business performance and other management reports.
- Participate in the analysis of operational results and proffer recommendations to management with a focus on Industrial activities (Plant & Mines), Transport (Terrestrial and Maritime), Financial results (financing and transactional cost), Tax cost & planning, Back-office functions (Pan Africa).
- Participate in the rollout of an FP&A IT solution for DCP.
- Bridging financial and sustainability-related performance (GRI, TCFD, European taxonomy etc.)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, CPA, or ACCA.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry & general business issues.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Knowledge of SYSOHADA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and French Language.
- Multicultural experience.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Previous experience with financial planning & analysis rollout is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Excel such as VLOOKUP, Pivot charts, and other advanced excel functions.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online