Pivotage Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable construction company with expertise in the following areas: – Prefabricated steel structures – Prefabricated modular container structures – Landscaping – Swimming pool – Water fountains is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
Years of Experience: 3- 4 Years
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
The primary responsibility is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and extend the firm’s client base and expand existing client relationships. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the firm.
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections.
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels.
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships.
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences.
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings.
- Producing reports for management.
- Bearing overall responsibility for expanding the company’s property portfolio.
- Ensuring that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments.
- Developing strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business.
- Producing and delivering sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- The ideal candidate should either have a first degree in marketing/sales or other related disciplines.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good oral and written communication as well as presentational skills too.
- Excellent project management skill.
- Ability to develop outstanding proposals to close deals.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and work under pressure.
- Strong planning, presentation and analytical skills, be sensitive to number.
- Strong skill in MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS excel.
- Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and valuable solutions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here