Job title : Piping / Drafting Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The role will be to assure optimal and safe utilization of existing producing assets and Pipeline/Flowline facilities for enhanced oil and gas production through facilities/process optimization and surveillance engineering activities. The position will also be responsible for process design for new assets as well as act as the Technical authority for company’s process design work.
- Drafting of all process drawings including but not limited to PFD, UFD, P&ID’s, Block flow diagrams, Piping Gas, Piping layout and Isometrics Drawing, Plot plan and Equipment layout, etc.
- Site surveys and as-built drawing verification.
- Ensuring drawing quality and maintaining quality records.
- Filing and maintaining drawings and drawing register.
- Experience of internal audits will be an added advantage.
- Produce various company drawings to the agreed schedule.
- Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines.
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Engineering Quality Assurance system
- Ensure availability of up-to-date As-built documentation for all existing producing facilities, including Pipelines/flowlines.
- Ensure that all HSE issues have been addressed and systems are developed to manage same.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of departmental risk and opportunity register for each project.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Up to Date As built information for Oben, Sapele and Amukpe Facilities.
- Meeting the objectives set by the Statement of Requirements
- Maintaining a good relationship with host communities
- Meeting HSE and Security objectives set for the project
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- All HSE matters relating to the piping/drafting activities.
- Leadership and advance safety auditing at all locations visited
- Provide input to safety cases etc.
- Maintain a solid relationship with Host Communities
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of HND or Degree in Mechanical engineering ( minimum of 2nd class upper). ESSENTIAL
- 5 years (minimum) post qualification experience in Oil and Gas drawing drafting/piping design. ESSENTIAL
- Experience in AutoCAD, Microstation, SmartPlant P&ID, CADWorx Prof, PDMS, Autoplant, MS Office. ESSENTIAL
- Experience in Oil and Gas field production. ESSENTIAL
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Piping / Drafting Engineer jobs