1 week ago
Job title : Physical and Health Education Teacher
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Create, manage, and participate in the learning environment and activities that allow students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
- This teacher will work with faculty members, teachers, and school leaders to create instructional resources and build skills with students across the classrooms, provide lesson plans, and collaborate with teachers on how to create a learning environment where every student can reach their maximum potential and become successful in life.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of skills.
- Preparing and distributing learning materials such as notes, articles, audio-visual content, assignments, quizzes, etc.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Grading assignments and quizzes promptly.
- Using students’ data to monitor student learning, adjusting classroom practices, and improving students’ performance
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting students’ progress.
- Ensuring classrooms are clean and orderly.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Fluency in concepts and subject areas of study
- Inspiring students with high academic, regulation standards, etc.
- Inspiring students to be lifelong learners and creators and promoting social, physical, language, and cognitive development.
- Discussing development with parents. Identifying problems and conferring with other professionals.
- Establishing policies and procedures inside and outside the classroom.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Endlessly patient, adaptable, and calm under pressure.
- Kind, humble, and collaborative.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter in one PDF file to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Physical and Health Education Teacher jobs