Phillips Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Community Relationship OfficerJob Location : LagosDeadline : December 16, 2021Quick Recommended Links
Our Client a multinational FMCG is looking to hire a COMMUNITY RELATIONSHIP OFFICER.
Strickly for Indigens and residents of Ikorodu
- Organize community outreach programs and coordinate special events that promote products, services, or ideas of the company.
- Draft and distribute various communications that promote the company, as well as individuals or groups within the company.
- Attend relevant events and activities to represent the company and build strong relationships with key community members.
- Respond to inquiries from community members and other interested parties – when needed, recruit a knowledgeable spokesperson or information source to assist.
- Build cross-functional relationships within the company and promote.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute public press conferences, working with third party PR agencies when necessary.
- Manage social media content plans and virtual groups to enhance the online profile of the company.
- BSC, HND, OND in any related field and at least 2 years work experience as a public relations officer or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] with Leads Generation Executive as the subject mail.