Job title : PHE Teacher
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Teach students in the applicable subject area.
- Promote the welfare of children in your care.
- Prepare well-planned lessons that will provide high-quality learning experiences and opportunities for the students as well as ensure that every child’s learning profile is taken into consideration.
- Ensure that student’s exercise books are marked and necessary corrections are done promptly.
- Ensure that there is an adequate and prompt assessment of student’s (academic and behavioral) progress to ascertain where there is a gap for remediation.
Skills & Abilities
- Grounded Knowledge in british curriculum and best practices for teaching at Secondary level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word,Excel and learning applictaions e.g google classrooms
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- PHE Teacher jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!