Job title : Pharmacy Technician
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : February 20, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to oversee the efficient operations of our pharmacy. The role involves managing inventory, including stock checks, drug preparation, labeling, order placement, and ensuring overall efficiency of the pharmacy operations.
- Monitor pharmaceutical inventory levels, anticipate supply needs, place and expedite orders and remove outdated medications.
- Collect, organize, and assess patient information, manage medical distribution, and provide guidance to patients on prescribed drug information and usage as directed by the doctor.
- Deliver high-quality customer service to patients and other healthcare providers.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies such as NAFDAC.
- Maintain a clean and safe pharmacy environment in accordance with established procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepare, dispense and administer medications under the direct supervision of the pharmacist.
- Conduct daily stock assessments to determine drug levels and promptly notify the pharmacist of any out-of-stock items.
- Organize drugs in the store according to their respective segments for easy identification.
- Record drug items supplied to both out-patients (HMO, Company patients) and in-patients.
- Adhere strictly to the usage of drug administration software.
- National Diploma in Pharmacy Technology.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Pharmacy Technician jobs