Job title : Pharmacy Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Pharmacy Assistant at SKIN101, you will play a vital role in our pharmacy operations.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and a commitment to ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- This position offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the pharmacy’s filling and dispensing of medication efficiently as prescribed by the physician.
- Provide robust information to patients on medication/product usage.
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and record keeping.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and safety protocols to ensure a secure and healthy work environment.
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Rotate stock, check expiration dates, and restock shelves.
- Facilitate smooth communication and collaboration among team members.
- Conduct regular quality control checks on medications/products and report any discrepancies.
- Build positive relationships with customers and address their needs professionally.
- Address day-to-day challenges with a proactive and solution-oriented approach.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Medical-related field.
- 2 years of previous experience in Pharmacy management.
- Fanatic attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and multitasking ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications (Microsoft Office, email,Excel Google suits etc.).
- Enthusiastic, personable, and able to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should send CVs and Cover letters as well as a recent passport to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Pharmacy Assistant jobs