Skin101 Clinics’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Pharmacist jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 24, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Experience: 2 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, Pharm D
As a result of growth and expansion, we have the need to immediately employ a well-experienced and competent Pharmacist. The Pharmacist will become the Superintendent pharmacist of a fast-paced dynamic environment with strong growth ambitions. This person will deliver the best possible service to patients and be at forefront of new technology and opportunities. S/he will gather insights to develop and advance the Shelf-Life value proposition and effectively communicate the benefits of Shelf Life.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Pharmacist will assist with the dispensing of medications, check prescriptions, and provide advice to patients on the medicines that have been prescribed to the patients.
- S/he will ensure an adequate supply of pharmacies through smart inventory management, review of actual usage, and review of re-order levels.
- The Pharmacist will develop and implement strategic initiatives and services in the pharmacy.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be caring, compassionate, and professional at all times;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Expert knowledge of pharmacy regulations and laws governing the use of medicines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
- Inventory and logistics management experience.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage job stress.
- Must be focused, very detailed, and creative in making a decision.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.