Job title : Pharmacist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 26, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Dispense medication to patients in line with prescription.
- Provide drug information and advice to other healthcare professionals within the hospital.
- Provide professional service, information, counseling and advice to patients on medicines supplied.
- Stock management.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities on all requirements and ensure compliance.
- Report dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Accurate endorsement of prescriptions for billing purposes and appropriate provision of drugs to various categories of patients.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Participate at the Hospitals’ CMEs and quality improvement activities
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients.
- Ensuring the service is provided in an accurate, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the pharmacy.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances.
- Maintains client’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with the use of standard pharmaceutical operating procedures and policies/ adherence to quality standards.
- Update hospital formulary as appropriate.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Pharmacist jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!