OneHealth’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Pharmacist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- At OneHealth, pharmacists are committed to increasing access to medicines and improving the quality of care.
- As a pharmacist, you have a significant role in demonstrating genuine and robust care for our patients, including and as well as the following; patient safety, pharmacy professional practice, regulatory requirements, quality assurance, customer service, inventory management, financial profitability, loss prevention.
- Review and execute Doctor’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products, and monitor their condition to prevent expiration or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as; laboratory tests, doctor’s appointments and emergency response, etc.
- Dispense medications using the correct dosage and materials for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and enter records properly into the systems.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your fellow colleagues’ strengths, and address development opportunities.
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
- Imbibe a ”team” culture that promotes care, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate OneHealth from competitors.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Pharmacy (B.Sc, M.Pharm, Pharm.D).
- 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
*Pharmaceutical jobs in Nigeria
*Pharmaceutical jobs in Lagos
*Pharmacist in Lagos