Metro Medicare’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Pharmacist jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
- As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that youÛªll be providing excellent customer and patient care itÛªs more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice on prescription and medication use.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervising the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records for controlled substances and removal of outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Proactively review all patients/customer needs, ensuring that they are provided world-class customer service throughout.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt and removing outdated drugs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Must have a current license
- Minimum 1-year experience as a community pharmacist
Required competency and skillset:
- Credibility, professionalism and confidence to implement best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
*Pharmacist jobs in Nigeria
*Pharmaceutical jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Pharmaceutical jobs in Nigeria