Anadach Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Pharmacist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 6-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports to: The Medical Director
- The candidate will be in charge of purchasing, dispensing, and quality testing of medication stock.
- He/She will be responsible for providing effective medication management for the correct treatment and prevention of illness.
- He/She will collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispensing of medicines, patient counseling and care
- Ensure appropriate storage of medicines
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition
- Advise on the correct administration of drugs
- Liaise with the Medical Director on purchase of drugs
- Liaise with suppliers
- Keep records of patientsÛª history
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner for easy identification of medicines and products
- Actively contribute to the development of the Pharmacy to improve patient care
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Perform administrative tasks
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc. in Pharmacy and be licensed by the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria with 3 to 5 years’ post- qualification experience.
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Solid knowledge of drug administration and health & safety guidelines
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Strong I.T skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong professional ethics
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
*Pharmacist jobs in Nigeria
*Pharmaceutical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Pharmaceutical jobs in Nigeria