2 weeks ago
Job title : Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Abia)
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : May 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking an experienced, organized, and passionate Sales Representative to increase the visibility and awareness of our client’s company’s Pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth within the assigned territory.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet the Company’s set annual target for your assigned Territory.
- Effective usage of SFA tools to document attendance, customer calls, and sales activities daily.
- Doing a cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs.
- Open and close sales properly to win prospective customers, Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts.
- Ensure collection of outstanding debts and keep sales to debtors ratio within the acceptable limit.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Coordinating sales efforts with the team members and other departments.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of new developments in the health sector by reviewing professional publications & establishing personal networks.
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive trust relationships with customers to influence their decision-making process and ensure future sales.
- Reaching out to customer lead through cold calling
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts, both potential and existing, and constantly be on the lookout for new contacts within the healthcare field.
Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirement
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience of working
- Must have a personal car (company will monetize the use of their car)
- Must have worked in a pharmaceutical company
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (including written and oral)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Proven Pharmaceutical sale experience.
- Customer service
- Motivation to sales
- Territory Management
- Time Management
- Negotiation skills
N200,000 gross; incentives, plus or minus N100,000; and car monetization and fueling is plus or minus N165,000.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Abia) jobs
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs