- This job has expired!
Job title : Personal Driver to the Director
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Good knowledge of Lagos and interstate travel.
- Willing to work on Sunday with one day off a week.
- Ensure punctuality and adherence to safe driving regulations, local driving codes, and internally agreed standards.
- Ensure the vehicle is fueled, in the best movement condition, and is well maintained.
- Keeps a log of service maintenance history and the vehicle particulars expiration date and ensure renewal as at when due.
- Ensure both the interior and exterior of the vehicles in his care are clean by washing regularly.
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Adjust travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Good knowledge of the Lagos and interstateroute
- Knowledge of vehicle daily checks
- Ability to use smartphone to access GPS and Google Maps is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Driving jobs
- Personal Driver to the Director jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!