UNICANE Industries Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Personal Assistant to the General Manager
Job Location : Kogi
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Personal Assistant to provide customized administrative support for senior management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of General Manager (GM) and assist with other duties when required.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Act as the point of contact between the General Manager (GM) with internal/external clients.
- Organize meetings and ensure that General Managers (GM) is well prepared for the meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Good knowledge of organizing virtual meetings i.e Zoom, Go Global, Goggle Meet, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Discuss with the company’s PRO (Public Relation Officer) and schedule government and community meetings for the GM.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of General Manager (GM) and the organization.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in related field.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.