MyRewin Technology Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Personal Assistant to a Medical Doctor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for the Medical Director.
- He/she should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the Medical Director’s behalf.
- Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the Medical Directorwith any necessary meeting preparations.
Responsibilities / Job description
- Calendar management for Medical Director
- Aid Medical Director in uploading files online
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of Medical Director
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for Medical Director
- Book meetings and remind Medical Director on booked engagements.
- OND, HND, B.SC. Degrees or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proven experience working in similar role
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Personal Assistant to a Medical Doctor jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria