Job title : Personal Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years and above in the same role or similar role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Manage and organize schedules, appointments, and meetings.
- Handle communication, both internal and external, on behalf of the legal team.
- Prepare and proofread legal documents and correspondence.
- Maintain filing systems and organize legal documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Assist in preparing for court proceedings and client meetings.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Personal Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!