- This job has expired!
Job title : Personal Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client needs an organized, diligent, experienced, and dedicated Personal Assistant (PA) to support the CEO.
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s daily schedule
- Keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assist the CEO with organizing meetings and appointments.
- Answer customer inquiries relating to real estate deals and titles.
- Maintain and manage the real estate database of customers as well as deals and payments.
- Help to manage communication between the MP and the wider team, promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant or personal assistant
- Client-facing experience with an excellent ability to speak and write English language.
- Able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Personal Assistant jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 271 jobs