Job title : Personal Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain calendar of the Director including appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Organize internal and external meetings for the Director, ensuring all requirements such as venue, equipment, presentations, and agendas are prepared.
- Arrange the Director’s travel logistics, including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules during travel, and expense reports.
- Monitor and respond to communications (including complaints) to the Director’s office, handling phone calls, emails, walk-ins, and ensuring proper departmental distribution.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings, including drafting and circulating agendas, preparing minutes, sending meeting reminders, confirming venues, and arranging refreshments.
- Assist in coordinating and tracking interior design projects.
- Assist the MD’s children with school assignments, leveraging teaching experience.
- Handle personal errands and tasks assigned by the MD.
Perform additional duties as required.
- A graduate in Administration/ Management
- Minimum of 2years Administrative/ PA Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Keen attention to details.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and tasks.
- Ability to deliver on assigned mandates.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team building techniques.
- Skilled in the art of multitasking
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the email subject.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Personal Assistant jobs