Job title : Personal Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Certification in Secretarial Work, Office Administration, or related training.
- 3 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
N60,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Personal Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!