Beacongate Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Personal Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 24, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings
- Help with daily time management
- Run errands as requested
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy and experienced with word processing and email programs
- Active listening and good communication skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.