About Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets for client acquisition.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for the future growth of the company’s customer database
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase the company’s product visibility.
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Provide/present formal report of activities and achievements of the department monthly to the CEO.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately and promptly informed as required.
- Ensure a seamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Plan, support, and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform their job effectively.
- First Degree in any field, MBA/MSc is an added advantage
- 7+ years of business development experience in the Financial Services sector
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘BDM’ as the subject of the email.