Job title : Performance Management Specialist (Supervisor)
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Supports in the design of performance management strategies and processes that measure outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and align teams to organizational goals. Identifies the types of training and development and resources needed to achieve workforce performance improvements.
- Oversee the performance of individual employees
- Work with a wide range of different types of workers, from entry-level to senior level positions.
- Develop and implement strategies that will help the organization achieve its goals.
- Create new performance standards, train employees on how best to meet these standards, and provide ongoing feedback throughout the year on how well they’re doing ´ Define the performance standards and indicators that will be used to measure and evaluate the performance of employees, teams and the organization as a whole
- Analyze existing programs to determine their on-going ability to support Oilserv Group’s business objectives.
- Align the performance management system with Oilserv Group’s business strategy and continuously improve processes to develop a performance appraisal system.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive performance management and automation plans and enforce the performance cycle.
- Establish a mechanism to reflect the cascaded individual objectives in the performance appraisal.
- Identify below/poor performers and work closely with their direct supervisor to identify development plans and areas for improvement.
- Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into the performance appraisal system.
- Formulate a philosophy of human performance improvement and keep this philosophy current from one year to the next to support Oilserv Group’s ongoing operations.
- Advise department heads on better methods to improve departmental results.
- Advise department heads on competency-based management systems.
- Design and develop standards for competency assessment for recruitment, development and promotion of employees.
- Implement the competency framework system and train department heads to carry out competency assessment, determine employee development needs and provide support.
- Design and develop communication programs to link talent development more clearly to performance management.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework.
- Research best practices in human performance, and design and develop a tailored performance management system.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Comply with occupational health safety quality and environmental policies, processes and procedures and applicable laws/legal requirements across Oilserv business.
- Take responsibility for their heness Administration or
- alth & safety and those of stake holders across Oilserv business
- BSc in Human Resource Management, Busi
- Social Sciences.
- Membership of either CIPM, CIPD or SHRM
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience or proven work experience as a HR Generalist.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Performance Management Specialist (Supervisor) jobs