Job title : People Operations Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- We are seeking to hire a People Operations Lead to join the team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You are passionate about people and their well-being but you have a process-oriented profile. In order to smoothly scale the company and platform, you will define and align people-related policies, processes and management reports, by handling the complexity and beauty of a team of 100+ people spread across multiple countries and cultures.
- You will help us deliver an outstanding employee experience from day one, by giving your colleagues the resources and support needed to excel during their whole QuickCheck journey.
Primary responsibilities for this role
- Foster company culture, with initiatives based on company vision and values
- Automation of processes and documentation
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Craft the strategy for the overall employee experience, from onboarding to offboarding
- Definition of career and compensation plans, based on internal and external data
- Own and execute the recruitment process (job posting, creation of case-studies, interviews)
- Develop training and learning programmes for the different teams
- Draft and maintain people policies/handbook, in accordance to local laws
- Own employee-feedback/value-matching processes already in place
- Regularly provide the management with data-driven reports
- Cover people-administrative tasks and challenge existing processes to improve our work and achieve operational excellence
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role or operational role
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle (employment contracts, onboarding, payroll, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding) and projects focused on its enhancement through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Proactive, with an innate drive for exploring different options for reaching results, autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and IT skills, with proficiency in Excel
- At ease in a fast-changing and dynamic environment, where you are not afraid to draft a new process from scratch
- Excellent command of English and communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role
- Other benefits will be defined by… you ; )
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- People Operations Lead jobs