Mondelez International’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : People Experience Advisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondel?z International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
- People Experience Advisor is responsible for local execution of operational HR activities.
- The Advisor is the key point of contact to employees where self-service / shared services support is not available and sits within the local BU squad team.
- Where appropriate the People Experience Advisor will support implementation of local projects or initiatives.
How you will contribute
- You will use your in-depth process and service knowledge in your area of expertise to ensure that service level agreements and obligations are met. As a co-owner of the development of standard operating procedures, you will drive standardization and simplification of processes.
- In addition, you will provide input for training materials, ensure that standard operating procedures and data protection activities comply with Mondel?z International policies and the law, analyze and report on exceptions and offer recommendations for process improvements, and lead the sustainable continuous improvement process for the team.
What you will bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Your specific process area
- Working in a shared service organization
- Being a good team player and influencing others
- Process design and mapping, and business requirement gathering experience
- Communicating effectively, applying interpersonal skills and taking initiative.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- HR related Degree or Diploma
- 3 -5 years working experience in HR
- Computer skills-MS Office, Concur and HR system
- Ability to deal with several layers inside the organization at the same time.
- Deliver results with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Effective Time Management
- Maintain Strict confidentiality always. The successful candidate may be exposed to highly confidential information and must adhere to the highest ethics and values always
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online