Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Registered Nurse/Midwife
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a reputable hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Strictly adhere to clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the hospital management.
- Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects and intervene appropriately.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Demonstrate required assessment and therapeutic skills.
- Analyse the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients’ needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- The ideal candidate goes one step further by being a critical thinker, fast to act in emergencies.
- The candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM).
- Applicant must have at least three (1-3) years’ experience in taking delivery and must possess a current practicing licence.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
Candidates should reside within Ikoyi, Lekki and Ajah axis, Agege, Ikeja, Yaba, and Magodo.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.