Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Nurse Anastetist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a reputable hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Determine the amount and type of anesthesia needed for a patient and the best way to administer it.
- Responsible for ensuring the safe administration of anesthesia as well as providing pain management and overseeing patients’ recovery.
- Evaluating and preparing patients, providing education about surgery and recovery, and discussing the side effects of anesthesia with them as well as examining patients’ histories for allergies or illnesses that would affect anesthesia.
- Setting up of invasive lines for monitoring of patients undergoing major surgery.
- Evaluate patients’ post-surgical or post-anesthesia responses, taking appropriate corrective actions or requesting consultation if complications occur.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing Science.
- RN/RM, Nursing practice license with 1-3 years’ experience as a Staff Nurse.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
- Demonstrate ethical values, expertise and professionalism in day-to-day work.
- Excellent decision-making skills with focus on outcomes.
- Professional and considerate attitude towards patients and staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
NB – Candidates should be resident within Ogba, Agege and Ojodu Berger.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.