Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Medical Lab Technician (MLT)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Collection and analysis of body fluids to conduct tests.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Taking note of abnormality in any patient and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure (emergency).
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
Interested Applicants should reside within Gbagada, Yaba, Agege, Lekki, Ikoyi, and Abule Egba.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.