Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Locum Pharmacist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a Comummity Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a community pharmacy.
N.B- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos
Island – Victoria Island, Lekki.
Mainland – Ikeja, Ipaja, Agege, yaba, Magodo and Ojota.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.