Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Account Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Prepares financial and stock report.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Sage are an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Candidates should reside within Victoria island and its axis.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.