Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Payroll Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 17, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Payroll Analyst to oversee the way we compensate employees and ensure all payments are accurate and on time.
- Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments
- Analyze compensation-related data including wages and bonuses
- Oversee payroll transactions (e.g. via e-banking)
- Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
- Process benefit costs, like insurance fees and sick leaves
- Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
- Manage payment calendars for the fiscal year
- Report to management on payroll issues and changes
- Answer employees’ questions about salaries and tax
- Stay up-to-date on state and federal payroll and tax laws.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Accounting or relevant field with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Analyst, Payroll Coordinator or similar role
- Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
- Hands-on experience with payroll software (like Oracle and Kronos)
- Familiarity using Excel and spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.