Job title : Payment and Settlement Reconciliation Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The role of the Payment and Settlement Reconciliation Specialist, Nigeria, is a fully remote position within LemFi’s Finance team. In this role, you should have demonstrated knowledge of how payment and settlement circle work, end to end, at minimum, 3 years in the same or similar role.
What You’ll be Doing:-
- Prompt reconciliation of allocated products.
- Investigate and provision of solution to clearing out of open items in accounts.
- Investigation and recovery of unsettled transactions with partners and banks.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data and present it in a way to help the organization make better decisions.
- Liaising with Customer Management team and Engineering team for the resolution of customer requests and disputes within SLA.
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity and report to Management.
- Provide relevant information to management on all invalid transactions.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to improve the internal process as well as new products for customer satisfaction.
- Analyze income-earning and cost for the organization based on transactions consummated via the partner’s channel
- Monthly reconciliation summary, design and structured with details and accuracy for journal entries.
- Inter-bank analysis and reconciliation for month end closing
- Inter-company transactions analysis
- Consolidation of Statements for products under your purview
- Maintain the relationships with banking or payments partners and ensure cooperation with any partner obligations including, but not limited to, periodic filings and reports as required by a partner;
- Advanced education degree is preferred but not required;
- 3-5 years’ experience in the same or similar role at a fintech or financial institution;
- Comprehensive knowledge on how payment and settlement transaction chain work in a global circle;
- Excellent analytical, research, verbal and written communication skills;
- Adaptability to global operational needs and ability to work in a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Payment and Settlement Reconciliation Specialist jobs